This is a free seminar for those who would like to know a comparative studies of housing markets which are the largest and most active real estate markets in this ASEAN Region. The following will cover:
1. Comparison between the 10 countries in terms of population and economy.
2. Housing markets in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Manila and Phnom Penh
3. Property taxation in the ASEAN Region.
4. Assessment of properties in the Region.
5. Ranking for the development
Speaker: Sopon Pornchokchai, PhD D.FIABCI CRS MRICS
Dr.Pornchokchai is an experienced valuer and lecturer on valuation at the undergraduate and graduate levels and in training courses in Thailand and abroad. He was a consultant to the ESCAP, UN-Habitat, World Bank and other international organizations. He gained a Ph.D. in land and housing from the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and had further property valuation training from LRTI-Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and in housing development from Katholieke Universeit Leuven (Belgium). Currently, he is the President of the Thai Appraisal Foundation and the Agency for Real Estate Affairs, IAAO representative to Thailand, and a member of the Global Valuation Forum of the Appraisal Foundation (USA).